CISCO CCNA ROUTING & SWITCHING
The CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum is a gateway to entry-level networking jobs and IT careers. The curriculum consists of 4, 70-hour courses: Introduction to Networks, Routing and Switching Essentials, Scaling Networks, and Connecting Networks. The first 2 courses prepare you for the Cisco CCENT certification exam or to study CCNA Security. All 4 courses are recommended before
taking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam.
- Develop a working knowledge of routing, switching, network applications, protocols, and services.
- Study with an instructor in the classroom and access expert content online anytime.
- Practice what you learn on both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Prepare for the workplace with collaborative projects and presentations.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community