Learn how the networked connection of people, process, data, and things is transforming business, operations, and careers.
The Introduction to the Internet of Everything (IoE) course provides an overview of the concepts and challenges of the IoE economy. The course discusses the Internet and its evolution to the interconnection of people, processes, data, and things that forms the Internet of Everything.
1. Learn how the IoE turns information into action, creating unprecedented economic opportunity.
2. Understand how the IoE brings together operational technology and information technology systems.
3. Discover how business processes for evaluating and solving problems are being transformed.
4. Learn the security concerns that must be considered when implementing IoE solutions.
5. Practice what you learn using Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
6. Connect to the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
1. In the IoE economy, IT skills will matter in more job functions than ever before. New jobs will be created to realize the potential of connecting people, processes, data, and things. From computer science to engineering to information science to management, understanding the IoE will be an advantage for job seekers at all levels.
2. Career pathways include: collaboration engineer, data center technician, network engineer, software engineer, and more
Good knowledge of PC & Internet