This intensive course is mainly based on practice of installing, testing and troubleshooting PC networks peer to peer and client / server Windows 2012R2, TCP/IP and securing the LAN.
Objectives of the courses:
1. Student will be prepared in practice for CompTIA Net+ and Microsoft MPC certification exams.
2. He/She will install Windows Servers and manage the functioning of Client/Server network.
3. He/She will perform installation and troubleshooting tasks.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
2. Peer-to-peer network Windows
3. Installing Windows Servers
4. Configuring Server and Clients
5. Active Directory, DNS..
6. Troubleshooting and maintaining a LAN
7. RAID Concepts
8. Networks Security
Student must be qualified as a PC technician or handling a PC technician certificate.