Without any practical experience a student will learn the architecture of the PC and its functioning.
1. He/She’ll learn how to identify the components, dismantle and assemble different PCs, install the operating systems, tools and applications. He will learn how to secure, diagnose and maintain the PC.
2. He/She’ll be able to install and troubleshoot a Peer-2-Peer LAN.
3. This course is intensive and essentially practical.
4. Student will learn how to perform Help Desk tasks.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
1. Introduction to the PC
2. Dismantling and assembling PCs
3. The PC components and peripherals
4. Partitioning & formatting Hard Disks
5. Operating Systems
6. Installing applications
7. Securing the PC
8. Diagnostics and maintenance techniques
Basic knowledge of windows environment.