BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BIT curricula is structured in 3 main orientations. Each one contains autonomous modules.
- All modules must be passed with a score of 75% by module as well as for projects
- Modules prepare for international certifications(Microsoft, Cisco, CompTia and ECDL)
- At least 3 certifications must be passed during scholarship
- Each module contains individual or supervised training periods
- Final project(memoire) is 100% practice
- Exams can be taken a second time in case of failure.
Objectives of the courses:
Student will be able to structure, analyse and apply IT general concepts.
Organize efficiently all tasks in order to manage users, equipment and applications.
Learn and master all available resources to apply in IT environment.
prepare and pass all required international certifications.
Learn how to prepare and present projects.