BIT curricula is structured in 3 main orientations. Each one contains autonomous modules.
1. All modules must be passed with a score of 75% by module as well as for projects
2. Modules prepare for international certifications(Microsoft, Cisco, CompTia and CIW).
3. Online sessions are part of this curriculum
4. At least 3 certifications must be passed during scholarship
5. Each module contains individual or supervised training periods
6. Final research project (memoire) is 100% practice
7. Exams can be taken a second time in case of failure.
Objectives of the courses:
1. Student will be able to structure, analyze and apply IT general concepts.
2. Organize efficiently all tasks in order to manage users, equipment and applications.
3. Learn and master all available resources to apply in IT environment.
4. Prepare and pass all required international certifications.
5. Learn how to prepare and present projects.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
Technical Orientation: 3 modules
1. PC Techniques. Assembling, installing and maintaining a PC.
3. Client/Server networking under Windows Servers (introduction & basic configuration) .
1. Windows Server (admin. of services)
3. Routing & Switching
2. Security systems
Programming Orientation: 3 modules
2. Intro Programming
3. NET level 1
1. C++ or Python Level 1
2. Java Level 1
2. NET level 2
3. C++ Lev 2 or Python Lev 2
4. Java Level 2
Web design orientation: 3 modules
1. HTML5 & CSS
1. Photoshop / Gimp
3. Web Server
4. PHP Level 1
1. PHP level 1
University, Bachelor, or equivalent diploma.
According to groups and teachers availability, courses can be swapped between modules with respect to the logic of the academic whole programme.