OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSES
1. You will learn types of existing Networks.
2. You will acquire a good knowledge in routing and switching packets in a LAN.
3. You will understand and configure routers and switches
4. You will understand all routing protocols.
5. You will understand and learn the OSI models.
6. You will use Packet-Tracer to simulate any configuration
7. You will learn how to create IP addresses and apply them..
8. You will learn about Virtual Lans.
9. You will learn how to use the ACL to secure and prevent unwanted accesses .
10.You will learn about the WAN.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
Introduction to Network
1. OSI Models & TCP/IP.
2. Network Cabling.
3. LAN et WAN, Ethernet, FastEthernet, GigaEthernet.
4. Network addressing
Routing & Switching Essentials
1. Installing & configuring routers.
2. Satitic routing.
3. Dynamic routing.
4. Advanced addresing.
5. Routing Protocols (RIP,OSPF et EIGRP).
6. Using Packet-Tracer
1. The Vlan(Virtual Lan).
2. Voice Over IP(VoIP)
3. Applied protocols, Spanning Tree.
4. The Wireless.
1. Securing Packets trafice. The Access List
2. Configuring services DHCP, DNS, NAT, IPV6,..
3. The WAN (Wide Area Network)
4. The Frame Relay et le PPP.
5. Securing the trafic
Good knowledge of PCs and Windows as well as Internet. Preliminary knowledge of PC technique and networks are an advantage.