Develop an entrepreneurial way of thinking to improve your job opportunities and advance your career.
The Entrepreneurship course uses interactive, online case studies to show how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.
1. Increase your self-confidence and personal motivation.
2. Improve leadership skills and financial literacy.
3. Learn about starting different kinds of businesses from an Internet café to a consulting service and more.
4. Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
1. Chart your own course. Start a business that applies your networking and technology skills to the needs in your local community or connects to a global need.
2. Career pathways include: Internet café owner, solution provider, systems integrator, network services, app developer and more.
Good knowledge of PC & Internet