Learn about network security trends, how to mitigate risk, and the growing demand for cyber security experts.
A series of engaging presentations and panel discussions, the Introduction to Cybersecurity course covers the importance of cybersecurity, the most common risks, and how to mitigate them.
1. Learn what cybersecurity is and how the industry is growing.
2. Understand how attackers use malware and how to protect individuals from attack.
3. Learn about threats in banking, telecommunications, healthcare, other industries, and across borders.
4. Understand technology-based solutions and strategic and network-architecture planning.
5. Study at your own pace and reinforce your understanding with activities and quizzes.
6. Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
1. The demand for cybersecurity experts has grown 3 times faster than any other IT job role, and training a cybersecurity workforce is a priority of many governments. From confidential company data to personal information, more connections make data more vulnerable to attacks, increasing the demand for professionals with cybersecurity skills.
2. Career pathways include : applicable to any professionals responsible for security and privacy of company or customer systems.
Good knowledge of PC & Internet