These courses are presented in 4 modules based on based on practice and case studies. There are blended in presence and online.
1. Student will master the basics of programming languages.
2. He will learn and apply his knowledge in practical, evolving and realistic programs.
3. He will be able to construct and manage the use of data.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
The logic and programming
1. Algorithms and Flow charts.
2. Understanding source codes.
3. The types of variables, constants, logical
4. The Input/Output.
5. The loops and their logic.
6. Programming procedure.
7. Introducing the Object Oriented Programming
Programming in VB.Net - Lev. 1
1. Net environment.
2. Objects, methods.
3. Forms, tools, properties
4. The controls.
5. editing projects
6. Coding in VB.
7. Different exercises
8. Creating menus and sub.menus.
9. Logical structure for loops.
10. Multiples practice exercises.
Programming in Python - Lev. 1
1.Introduction to Python
2. Installing Python 3(IDE interface)
3. Starting your first program. Syntaxes
4. Print, Strings, Numbers, Variables, Errors,
5. Control Statements: If, Else..
Programming in Java - Lev. 1
2. Variables - Single Instruction
3. Conditions - Exceptions
4. Methods - Controls
5. Structured variables
6. Loops - Files
SQL/MySQL : Data base handling
1. Introduction to SQL/MySQL.
2. Basics of the language.
3. The SQL/MySQL commands
4. Practice exercises.
5. Creating and requesting tables.
6. The relationships between tables.
Knowledge of Windows environment and Office level 1