Objectives of the courses:
1. Acquire all techniques to supervise and manage IT system in the enterprise.
2. Upgrade your know-how with post-graduate courses.
3. Master general and specific concepts in the IT domain.
4. Reach higher management level.
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
All the chapters are compulsory
1. Strategic Information Management
2. IT Infrastructure Management
3. Big Data Analytics
4. Computer Management and Security
5. Data Mining
6. Emerging Technologies in Business environment
Preparation and presentation of the final report
Candidates should submit a research work. This can be related to one of the chapters studied or proposed by the candidate upon instructor's approval.
Bachelor of University or equivalent diploma.