PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
What is Project Management?
Project Management is a structured way of working. Additionally, project management also aims at recording events that can bring order and coherence to any set of tasks with a predetermined goal.
In this Project Management training program, we cover all aspects of Project Management as defined by PMI’s Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Edition 6. During this course, you will learn,
- Basics of Project Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- 50+ PMP Practice Questions
- Reference to websites with Free Resources (Reference Videos + Mock PMP Tests)
This live course meets the 35 hours project management education which is a mandatory PMP requirement.
5 full days course
At the completion of the course we provide a certificate of participation to the students that clearly mentioning students have attended “35 Hours of Project Management Education”
Other resources: ebooks and guides.
After completing this course, candidate will be eligible and ready to take the PMP certification. Course covers all ins and outs of the project management content what makes candidates take and pass easily the international certification.